Thursday, December 5, 2013

Carta Bella and Page Maps Collaboration

Good morning!  I was so excited to be involved with this fun collaboration between Page Maps, Carta Bella and Kaitlin Scheaffer the fabulous designer of the amazing Hello Again Collection.  First let me share this gorgeous collection with you.
hello chevronhello floraltypewritersjournaling cardstriangleswordstake notewell playedstripessmall floraltogetherfriends foreverelement stickerscollection kit

Amazing collection and super fun to work with!  Not only did I get to work with this collection I also got to play along with Becky Flecks December Page Maps!  Completely humbled!

Here is the map I was given.

And here is my interpretation of Becky's sketch.


When I saw Kaitlin's beautiful designs I knew I had to make a layout of my first born grand daughter Adria.  The designs just fit her wonderful personality!!

So are you feeling lucky??? There's more!!! Kaitlin also designed another collection called the Wildflower collection!

Now I wasn't the only designer who was lucky enough to work with Kaitlin, Carta Bella and Becky's Page Maps, there are several more on this months Page Maps website. Please go check out all of the beautiful pages these girls put together in the December update using these two collections and then head over to the Page Maps blog for information on how to win a Wildflower collection!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and good luck!!!

Debbie












1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love love love the colors and that flower!!!!

    ReplyDelete