Monday, December 2, 2013

First Scraps Of Elegance Post!!

December is one of my favorite months to take photos and scrap them!   Today I want to share a few layouts with you that I made as one of the newest members of the Scraps of Elegance design team! The December kit is loaded with My Minds Eye, Prima, Cosmo Cricket, Bo Bunny. Authentique and lots of other great products!!! It's perfect for all your Holiday Scrapping! 

Mistletoe Memories

Every month Scraps of Elegance has a sketch to share...hope you will play along!  Once you see the December Kit you will see how this sketch fits in.  Great News!! Anyone can play along with our challenge using any products. Come join in on our challenge and don't forget to stop by the forum and chat with us!  A girl can never have too many friends right!

Isn't this gorgeous!!  Here is my take on this sketch.
And the details! The leaves were coated with some mica glitter for a snowy effect!

layout #2

The Details



My third layout with the Scraps Of Elegance December Kit is one of my favorites! I love the old world Santa on this My Minds Eye Collection! 

 The details...I used a little Diamond Dust for the sparkly effect on the flowers.
 This kit is amazing I still have a few projects to share so be sure and keep checking back over December for more!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and be sure to get your Scraps Of Elegance Kit before they are all gone!!! Our Gallery is loaded with Inspiration from our Design team be sure to check it out!!


Merry Christmas!!
Debbie

6 comments:

  1. Your creations are stunning Debbie...love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are gorgeous!! LOVING the vintage Santa on the last one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely S T U N N I N G ! ! ! LOVELOVELOVE the Vintage Santa on the last layout, the poinsettia paper and flowers on the first one and the swirls and flowers on the middle one! Couldn't pick a favorite if I had to because they are all so gorgeous in their own way! Thanks for sharing these with us! This kit is a MUST HAVE!

    ReplyDelete