Monday, April 14, 2014

Missing my blog!!!

It's been a while since I blogged last and since then I have had some time to chill and do a little creating for myself.  Something I haven't done for a long time.  Anyway, we have a huge wedding coming up for this lovely couple.
This is Darcy and Danny. Darcy is our daughter and their wedding is in 3 short weeks, we can't wait for these two to be husband and wife.  They are a perfect couple and we are excited for their future.

So along with this wedding comes a little decorating and some fun crafting.  I love the colors they chose, Coral, tan and cream.  It's a little bit country and should be beautiful. I made this card cake box for the gift table and hope it is perfect for their day. It stands about 30" high and should hold lots of cards. All the roses are handmade.  My Minds Eye decorates the box and the flowers are all card stock.




Well this isn't all I've been up to, I've been making lots of layouts using up some of my stash and having lots of fun doing it!  Here's a couple more layouts for you. This first one is the wedding of some of my good friends.  I took the photos and had so many to choose from to scrap. Gorgeous wedding and Kaiser's new Violet Crush papers were perfect for these photos.
This next layout is of my puppy Pearl who is no longer a puppy.  She turned one this month and still acts like this photo!  She is happy go lucky and will probably never grow up!  We still love her fun personality even though she is a handful. She is only 5 weeks old in this photo and we hadn't even picked her up yet.  We had her all picked out but she was still with her litter.
Here she is today. One year old and she is ornery as can be!
Well that's about it for now...I'll share more soon as I have lots more to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Loving that card box!!! Fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new photos and projects that you did and how wonderful about the upcoming wedding!! Hope you had a really nice Easter :)

    ReplyDelete