Monday, May 12, 2014

Kaisercraft Design Team 2014 Entry

Hello all!   I've finished my project entries for the 2014 Kaisercraft Design Team audition and am here to share them with you today.  No matter what the outcome, I had a great time creating these projects and will happily share and display them. The final decision will be hard as I’m sure there are so many great designers that will put in for this amazing company but wish me luck because I would love to be working for this fabulous company! Their beautiful collections are always inspired me to create beautiful projects. 
So here we go, the first project I’d like to share is a layout that I recently created with the Violet Crush collection.  When I saw this collection I knew it was perfect for some wedding photos I took for a friend. Her favorite color is purple and so you can see why I chose this collection. To complete this layout I added a little background stamping with the Kaisercraft Violet Crush clear stamps along with some others I had in my stash.  I also added some modeling paste and selectively inked some of the paste with colors that coordinated with the papers.

 My next project is a paper mache treasure chest that has been waiting for the perfect papers. I've had it for a long time and as you can see I found those perfect papers in the Storyteller collection with a little of an older line (75 Cents) mixed in. I couldn’t help but mixing it up a bit because these two paper collections work so well together. So many of Kaisercraft's collections can be mixed up as well.
I love making my own flowers from card stock and patterned paper because I can control the colors and how well they go with the product I'm using.


 
For my final submission for the design team audition I created this card with the Kaleidoscope Collection…one of my all time favorites!  I have so many favorites but the colors and the patterns in this one are simply some of my favorites.

I hope you enjoyed these projects as much as I enjoyed making them.  As always thanks for stopping by my blog today. Wish me luck!!
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Wow wow wow!! These are just gorgeous!!! Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete